Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival has become one of the major events on Saint Lucia’s calendar of events and the most anticipated event on the Caribbean’s calendar. During the month of May, the island dances to the beat of jazz when music fills the air and the arts take centre stage with the exposure of national, regional and international fare. With events being one of the marketing tools to draw visitors to Saint Lucia, the Saint Jazz & Arts Festival plays a major role in fulfilling that function and the design and management of a dedicated website is the channel by which the event will be promoted globally.
Thus, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority is desirous of receiving proposals for the design and management of its website for the Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival.
SCOPE OF WORKS
The design and management of the website will cover the following:
- A design that reflects a modern musical/cultural festival.
- The provision of quality support for the upkeep of the website in a consistent and timely manner.
- Supplying intensive attention and management leading up to and during the festival every year.
- Presenting content that will include the artists’ line-up announcements and details, performers’ biographies, display of and links to social media accounts, press releases and more.
Proposal Submission Deadline – 21st June 2023
Award of Contract Deadline – 7th July 2023
Design & Completion of Website Deadline – 31st July 2023
Proposal Submission Requirements
To receive consideration, proposals must be submitted as follows:
- Proposals should include a cover letter to the attention of the Chief Executive Officer. The cover letter must include the name of the proposing individual/company, the name (s) of the professional (s) proposed to provide direct service for the duration of the project, e-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Proposals should include a narrative that speaks to the qualifications relevant to the Evaluation Criteria outlined below including a timeline with benchmarks and the number of hours and cost to accomplish the Scope of Work and proposed schedule outlined above.
- A detailed financial proposal/budget to include support costs with details of the support required and provided along with the resources in place to provide support once the site is live. The proposals must clearly outline the responsibilities both of the Authority and the Service Provider. All costs payable by the Authority for these services must be clearly defined.
- The Service Provider is to provide their Resume/CV with references and a portfolio that includes examples of websites developed.
By submitting a proposal, the provider authorizes the Authority to contact references to evaluate qualifications for the provision of this service.
All proposals will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Performance capability.
- Completeness and quality of response.
- Understanding of and commitment to the Authority’s mission and strategic objectives
- Cost to the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority.
All quotations must be received by Wednesday 21st June 2023 and should be addressed to:
Chief Corporate Officer,
1 Bella Rosa Road, Gros Islet,
PO Box 221, Castries
Or Via email address: