The Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan) will host the 11th Annual Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show at the Golden Palm Events Centre in Rodney Heights, Gros Islet from November 23rd to 25th, 2018.
The Trade Show will highlight a wide range of quality goods and services from Saint Lucia and Taiwan. In addition, businesses from both countries will profit the opportunity to develop strategic trading and networking alliances.
The key objectives of the Trade show are:
- To strengthen ties between Saint Lucia and the Republic of China (Taiwan) by facilitating trade between the two nations.
- To facilitate local manufacturers and service providers in entering or expanding their presence on the domestic market.
- To showcase new and innovative products and services coming out of Saint Lucia and Taiwan.
- To create linkages between MSMEs and larger companies as a means of further developing the private sector in Saint Lucia.
- To provide a mechanism that will allow for Saint Lucian and Taiwanese Manufacturers and Service providers to interact with the general public and obtain feedback on their products or services.
An added component of this year’s trade show is the facilitation of Business to Business Meetings between tradeshow participants and the wider business community including local supermarkets, distributors, pharmacies, hotels etc. The aim is to improve distribution and increase availability of quality local products and services on the mainstream market island wide.
The Saint Lucia-Taiwan Partnership Trade Show is among the marquee events hosted by the Department of Commerce as part of its Business Month activities being held throughout the month of November. The event provides an ideal opportunity for business professionals, individuals and visitors to the island to sample authentic Saint Lucian products and services and enjoy another side of Saint Lucia’s culture.
For more information about the 11th Annual Saint Lucia Taiwan Partnership Tradeshow, visit our website at http://saintluciataiwan.org or contact the event’s coordinator, Mr. Esli Lafeuillee, at the Department of Commerce at email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 468-4214/468-4238.