The Saint Lucia Hospitality and Tourism Association (SLHTA) is pleased to announce a Logo Design and Tagline Competition to commemorate its Diamond Jubilee (60th Anniversary). Incorporated in 1963, the SLHTA is the principal tourism private sector agency in Saint Lucia, responsible for facilitating tourism sector development and management.
- The 60thAnniversary logo and tagline should capture this key message:
“Sixty years of promoting the interests of our members and positively impacting the development of a resilient, sustainable and diverse tourism industry in Saint Lucia.”
- Who is eligible:
Open to persons 18 years old and over
-1st place: EC$3,000
-2nd place: EC$2,000
-3rd place: EC$1,000
- Requirements for entries:
– Entry is an image of the JPG type, presented on A4 paper with dimensions of 297mm (width) x 210mm (height), equivalent to 3500pixel x 2400pixel and total volume of no more than 2MB
– Each entry includes three different sizes, all in one page as follows:
– A colour logo with one maximum dimension of 150mm, equivalent to 1800pixel
– A smaller black and white logo with one maximum dimension of 30mm, equivalent to 360pixel
– A smaller colour logo with one maximum dimension of 30mm, equivalent to 360pixel
– Each entry uses no more than 5 colours
– Entries must bear no signatures or any personal signals.
- Other Terms and Conditions
– The logo must be original and must not have received any previous awards.
– The work must be created by the artist himself/herself.
– Logo design for this competition cannot give rise to any claim for financial compensation.
– The award–winning works become the property of the SLHTA from the date they are received. The designer waives any copyright in their design. The SLHTA may use the design at its discretion.
– Any person submitting a logo proposal for the competition certifies that he/she is the designer. He/she also certifies that the logo does not infringe the rights of any third party and is not in violation of any copyright.
– The winner will be informed directly by the SLHTA by telephone or email and invited to an announcement about the prize at a media briefing at a date to be announced.
– By participating in the competition, participants accept all competition rules and agree to be bound by them.
Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submissions is June 30th 2023.